Friday, September 17, 2010

Background Information


My name is Aliya and I am a sophomore at The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey. I am currently living on campus with three other girls in a small apartment. My apartment contains a small common room, kitchen, bathroom, and two bedrooms. My actual roommate Hope was my roommate from freshmen year. We got along great so we decided to live with each other again. My other roommates are Kate and Pauline. I knew them because we all lived on the same floor in the freshmen dorms. The background story of us living together isn’t the ideal thought you might have conjectured. My roommate and I became really good friends with Pauline. In October of our freshmen year we knew we were going to live together. As months moved closer to April we came to the realization that we were going to have to get a random. During this time Kate was going to live with her two friends and also get a random. Then one day Kate was told by her friends that she can live with me because they wanted to live with two other girls. Personally I think that was a terrible thing to do but I was happy. Kate asked to live with us and we were all happy about it because we were all friends. I believed it would be so much fun now knowing our forth roommate and not having to deal with a random. I THINK I WAS WRONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment